Wednesday, April 8, 2009

RIP?

Sigh. I don't know about this blog anymore. I've been writing in it on and off for over two years now. I feel like I've put most queer topics of interest under the microscope.

And Kelka will be posting their last few podcasts sometime in the near future. The final goodbye is getting closer. It's pretty fucking sad.

So is the fact that I didn't even have the desire to watch the very last hour of The L Word. The first half of the finale was pretty crappy. I don't want to waste more time on an insult to the art of television.

Lastly, I don't find Shane as hot and charismatic as she used to be. I feel like this is a sign.

I feel like I should keep blogging, but I'm not sure if it should be here. This is a GAY blog. Can I write, gasp, non-gay stuff here? I could to prove that I don't mentally compartmentalize everything. But if I feel the need to prove it, then that probably means that my case is weak.

Maybe I'll give it a try.

4 comments:

Back2-6pack said...

I'm thinking about killing off my blog too. Too bad we can't do a viking funeral.

ShaneMo said...

Hah, a viking funeral.

I dunno. This blog has been my baby for a long time now.

Lowri said...

I've just found this so I hope you don't stop now.

ShaneMo said...

Thanks Lowri.

At the very least, there's a huge archive for you to sift through if you want.