Monday, June 1, 2009

List

Physically, I have not been feeling well today. This past week has also presented its share of challenges. I'm trying to not feel discouraged and overwhelmed.

So, I want to make a list of things I'm pleased with:

The delicious avocado and 87% cocoa dark chocolate bar that I scarfed down today. Mmmm.

The laughs I had with my best friend today.

My growing culinary talents.

The interactions between various parts of my body and my boyfriend's mouth.

My boyfriend's willingness to patiently stick by me through a rough patch that affects us both.

The fact that I made a few cute girls laugh in the past week. This alone is gratifying even if nothing comes of it.

The fact that boy keeps a fresh stock of Listerine for me at his place.

The fact that KC and Elka still make me laugh out loud at jokes that I've already heard several times before.

No comments: