Sunday, May 11, 2008

Been a While

Zomg! We now know what Kelka look like! And I had just called them to tell them that I can't make it to Albuquerque pride, but that I hoped pictures would at least be posted. They pretty much look how they described themselves and how I imagined. Having a face to match the voice is a bit odd though; they've been solely oral entities for years now.

Aw, I'm bummed that I can't go. I was going to go scantily clad in hopes of a Kelkian hookup. Sometimes your boobs just need the opportunity to speak for themselves.

"The number two reason why I'm gay rhymes with moobs."-Elka

"It's just some boobies flappin' in the wind"-KC providing a lovely image

"Welcome to the Planet, the podcast for L Word ferns."-Elka being cute as she screws up

"Of course I've seen a whale. I've gone whale watching. I'm a lesbian; that is what we do."-Elka

"How would you like a dolphin burger?"-KC, being her offensive self

No comments: