Thursday, May 29, 2008

"Your fat head has lovehandles."

  • I caught an episode of Tila Tequila 2. I'm annoyed that I don't really find anyone attractive on the show. Tila's need to advertise her tits is a turn off. I was amused to know that one contestants is a softball coach.
  • Speaking of stereotypes, the closeted classmate that I mentioned in this post put a butterfly at the end of a PowerPoint presentation he did. And he giggled as he declared how he likes butterflies. I tried to keep a straight face--lame pun intended.
  • I have a word of advice for any bi or straight girls who might see this: if you're ever in the position of having to choose between two guys, (for fuck's sake) pick the one who eats pussy better. I'm a dumbass who fell for the cuter boy who could sell himself better and shared my cynicism.
  • Testosterone simplifies dating. While feeling straight is easier, putting up with typical penis-related bullshit is less enjoyable than putting up with girl drama.

1 comment:

Queers United said...

there is one guy on the tila show who is cute but other than that pretty crappy