Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Running Head

  • Now that I have a regular male cuddlebuddy, I feel greedy; I want a female cuddle buddy too. She can't be straight. Is it wrong to want to be a cuddle slut? It would be platonic cuddling (although some sort of mutual desire to cuddle would obviously need to be there). My body is built for cuddling (small and soft), and I can provide references who can attest to this.
  • So I have had a few classes with this older dude who almost made my gaydar detector explode. He dresses masculine, but I didn't even need to hear him talk to suspect that he was gay: it was all in the way he sat and the facial expression he had. And when I did hear him talk, that solidified it. His fingers gracefully contort in ways that even mine can't (I have big hands and freakishly flexible fingers--they're NOT man hands though!). But maybe I'm way off: he's married and has grandkids. Or, he's closeted.
  • Everyone always says how Brian and Justin from Queer As Folk are the hottest gay couple on TV. There may be some truth to this, but I was re-re-watching season 5 of Six Feet Under, and Keith and David are definitely the cutest. I kept squealing at every cute thing between them. And they're both hotties who aren't over the top.
  • I had a dream that a friend of mine got to go on a date with Ellen Page. I was sooo jealous!

No comments: