Saturday, June 7, 2008

And More Sex

So my talented friend writes for Flak Magazine, and she was asked to review the Sex and the City movie. I had already seen it, but I figured it’d be fun to see it with her. Plus, she had never seen the series, so I filled her in on the background info.

So we get tickets, and the girl who sells them to us is kinda cute, except her hair looked like mine before I found this. As we walk away, my friend points this out:

Friend: She’s cute
Me: Uh, maybe if she put some product in her hair.
Friend: You’re such a femme.
Me: [indignant] I am not! How?
Friend: Demanding she put product in her hair?
Me: Well she had poofy hair, and I take steps to keep my fro under control. Have you seen my hair without product?
Friend: Yes, it’s awesome.
Me: Well that’s your subjective opinion. And by “subjective,” I mean “demented.”

(We then went on to discuss enjoyable and not-so enjoyable blowjob-giving experiences. And, being the blowjob queen that I am, she asked me for advice. I’d say we’re both demented).

I don’t like being labeled as butch, but I also don’t like being labeled femme.

I also recently learned that Patricia Field, the fashion designer for Sex and the City, is a lesbian. That's kinda...embarrassing.

2 comments:

Eve said...

You get to bitch about labels when you stop embodying them, Our Lady of the Blowjobs!

<3

Thanks for the link!

ShaneMo said...

LOL point taken.

I should be worshipped for my hard-earned talents!

I guess that is a femmy thing to say.