Monday, June 16, 2008

KELKA PRIDE!

There are a lot of good-lookin gay girls who obviously have a good sense of humor in Albuquerque right now. As I look at pics of cute girls at Kelka pride, I can't help but desperately wish I was there. I partly retract what I said about not being as interested in girls at the moment; I would break my heterosexuality any day for a Kelkian hookup.

Instead of paying homage to Kelka by way of quoting them, I will make a list.

You know you're a Kelkian if...

You feel strange after not listening to their podcasts for a day or two.

You try to get as many gay girls as possible to listen to them.

You feel pissed off when those gay girls don't heed your spreading of The Good Word.

You know which jokes are in which podcasts.

You know which jokes come at which times in those podcasts.

You know what jokes are coming up, and you still laugh in spite of yourself.

People stare at you as you laugh out loud to them in public.

Your ideal girlfriend is a Kelkian.

You've had several dreams about them.

You check the blog or iTunes almost daily to see if a new podcast is up.

You squeal, jump up and down, and/or flail your arms when a new podcast is posted.

You use them as a coping mechanism.

You fall asleep to them and wake up with your headphone wires tangled around you.

You occasionally feel the urge to throw your arms up and yell," KELKAAAA!!!"

(I know I'm a freak).

No comments: