Saturday, January 17, 2009

The eternal bender

1. I'm jealous of how it takes men less prep time to look sexy. Sure, they're expected to be buff, but they have short hair, don't wear make-up, and can have hairy legs (although I don't want to grow a forest on my legs).

2. I love how guys who like me are caught off guard when they say something like, "I'm just not into blondes," and I reply, "Mee too!"

3. I had my wifey over for a sleepover. When she said, "Goodnight, my husband," I realized why I go for the tall, somewhat dominant men: they make me feel like "the woman." I don't want to feel imbalanced by always being one or the other.

4. My friend randomly called me up to inform me that the hot-as-hell Stephanie March will be returning for a few episodes of Law and Order SVU. This is nice to hear.

2 comments:

ASSHOLE BOYFRIEND said...

Like rainbows and unicorns, I find men with hairy legs dreamy. O.K. Maybe not the rainbows or unicorns.

ShaneMo said...

Hey, I too prefer men with some body hair (as long as they don't look like big foot). It does take less maintenance though, and I'm jealous of that.