Sunday, October 7, 2007

Bleh

  • I think my "bidar" is probably more accurate than my gaydar. I guess that makes sense.
  • So, um, I finally officially realized that I'm scared of pursuing a relationship with a girl. And I'm not particularly interested in being casual, so I guess this leaves me in half-assed heteroville? I don't want to elaborate, but admitting this is a good place to start, right?
  • On a related note, the thought of being in a committed relationship with a guy sounds sooo boring at the moment.
  • I saw a preview teaser clip for season 5 of The L Word. I can't say that I'm enticed. I think they're going to fuck this season up too.
  • I love Kate Moennig and all, but after seeing some of these pictures, I think she needs to put on some pounds. And her Michael Jackson-esque fashion is sorta odd.

No comments: