Sunday, October 21, 2007

Gay Teevee

I've been re-watching Six Feet Under. The show resonates with me on many levels. And in spite of the fact that it doesn't have girls kissing on a regular basis, it's making me forget that The L Word even exists. It's also making me feel like a bit of a perv because I find myself re-playing the scenes in which David kisses another guy. It doesn't melt my panties off, but it's like this hot mindfuck.

For some odd reason, however, I want to re-watch season 3 of The L Word. It's like one of those weird cravings pregnant women experience. Even though a lot of the episodes were infuriating, there were some good moments.

I'm also looking forward to this upcoming season of Nip/Tuck. From some spoilers I saw, there's going to be some more gay goodness.

I haven't seen any of that Tila Tequila show on MTV. I guess it's an interesting concept. But I have a feeling Tila will end up choosing a guy. I don't know enough about her to make that judgement, but it's just a prediction. It's fine if she does choose a dude, but it'd be nice to see a bisexual female not reinforce the stereotype that men take priority. But who knows. Maybe she'll end up choosing who she likes best and that person's gender will be irrelevant.

Hah, I'm bi, and I'm skeptical of another bisexual.

I like TV too much.

No comments: