Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Gender Game in Gmail Chat

My male friend and I have always enjoyed bickering with each other over the years:

Friend: most women are horrible lays.....and even less can give decent head
me: that's pretty subjective
Friend: well all of this is subjective. I reached that conclusion from asking multiple men
me: it's not as subjective as the fact that men take forever to learn vagina!
dick is so easy
there are only two directions to go in
if a girl can't give head...she's an idiot
Friend: that attitude, is precisely why majority of women can't give decent head..they think it's just a case of mouth over penis
me: ??? why would they think that?
Friend: statistically, approx 5% of women can actually give good head
me: oh fuck you
as if you know
Friend: what do you mean 'as if I know'
me: you'd have to have been with all the women to know that
Friend: no statistic in this world is exhaustive, we go off samples, and that's what I did. OUT OF ALL the guys I've asked, only THREE have given me a number that's above 5
me: yeah, and did they finish?
me: men finish more than women. that says it all
Friend: I'd have to disagree. it doesn't say it all. a woman requires great sex to finish, a guy doesn't
me: ahhh. interesting
Friend: point being, that finishing is a big deal to women, because it implies great sex...for guys it doesn't
me: finishing is a big deal to women b/c it doesn't happen as often!! so mediocre sex for men is great sex for women
Friend: that's BS
me: lol
Friend: great sex is what's important. if 'finishing' was what mattered, why even talk to women, I could go to the bathroom and 'finish' in the next meeting
me: ok i see your point
Friend: I personally have on occasion had much better sex without 'finishing', then on the multiple occasions when I have.
me: did you like the girl?
Friend: don't remember her name or even exactly what she looks like
me: okay then

me: i do understand why guys get laid b/c most girls are straight. but i don't understand b/c girls can be more work in my experience
Friend: ha ha...that's so true. most guys over the age of 25, that have actually been active in the game, are usually so fed with the crap they have to do to get laid
me: yeah, well. it could be worse
Friend: how so?
me: you could be a gay girl trying to get laid
Friend: LOL LOL LOL LOL
me: it's true. the numbers are against the queers
Friend: that's true. what is your opinion on the assertion that 80%+ of women are at least bi-sexual?
me: there are seem to be more bi girls than guys i think
Friend: but do you think it's over 50%?
me: it's definitely possible...there are different ranges of bisexuality
me: by the way, i identify as bisexual. in case you didn't pick up on it by now
Friend: hmmm...I didn't know that...so you've been with a woman before???
me: you're turning all pervy!
Friend: ha ha.....what do you expect???? You don't tell a guy about girl/girl action and expect a nonchalant reaction!!!
me: what, did you think i'd give you details? i actually like girls emotionally too
Friend: A guy can hope
me: i'm not a "make out in front of a guy" bisexual
Friend: ohh..it's like serious. as in you would be in a long term relationship with a girl
me: yes. i would. sorry to burst your bubble
Friend: how have you 'burst my bubble?'
me: i dunno...girls holding hands isn't as exciting as girls fucking
Friend: but if they're holding hands, it still means that when the lights go off.......you know the drill
me: *rolls eyes

1 comment:

Eve said...

I'm sorry, but Mr. Friend sounds like a sexist, domineering choad.