Thursday, December 6, 2007

"I Have to Praise You Like I Should"

If you're going to gush with celebrity worship (in this case it's celesbian worship), then you might as well go all the way and be honest about it. I'm just going to say it all.

KC and Elka are my standard for an ideal relationship. I know that we only see (or hear, rather) one side of them in their podcasts, and I know that they edit their podcasts to maximize the amount of continuous humor they exude. But I can't imagine staying with someone for nine years and STILL being that spontaneously funny. I can't even imagine staying with someone for nine years.

I busted out laughing when Elka predicted that Angelica would be wearing pants that say "JUICY" on the butt in season 5. The mental picture still cracks me up.

I'm seriously going to try to go to Pride in Albuquerque. And I just realized that I don't know any other Kelkians outside of the internet. This saddens me. I keep trying to get people I know to listen because they'd probably get hooked if they did. It'd be SO great to get drunk with other Kelkians and listen to new podcasts. But it is to no avail.

I don't want to imagine a day when there won't be more podcasts to look forward to. I'm guessing The L Word will end after season 5. And if it does, I really hope that the podcasts continue at least for a little while. Even if they're only on a monthly basis.

Technology can really fuck with your head. I'm sitting here writing a blog post about how strongly I feel about two people I've never seen or met.

No comments: