Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Quality Catching Up

I was hanging out with an old friend from high school whom I hadn't seen in about five years on Saturday. She obviously didn't know my orientation, but it ended up coming up in the conversation:

Me [whining]: I'm not sure I want to pursue this new guy yet.
Friend: Why, are you planning on becoming a lesbian?
Me: [pause] Well...sort of.
Friend: Really? Wow. I was just joking when I said that.

She then shared a theory on the guys getting hard watching two girls stereotype:

Friend: Guys who are so into girl-on-girl action are annoying. That's one thing I liked about my ex; he wasn't into it.
Me: Yeah, mine was like, "There's no cock; this is boring."
Friend: Hah, yes, I agree with that. Girl-on-girl action is not interesting to watch.
Me: Speak for yourself honey. Well..if it's two nasty straight girls doing it for two guys, then it's gross.
Friend: See, I don't even think most guys are even into that. They just hear that they're supposed to be, so they feed into the stereotype.
Me: I think you might be right.

No comments: