Sunday, December 30, 2007

Long Time No Quote

The Planet Podcast, Episode 405: Lez Girls

Re: Hazel (aka the Sexbot 300) and her ugly butt

"They're still working on the butt technology of the robots, apparently."-Elka

"It looked like a ten-year-old boy's butt...how the hell would I know what a 10-year-old- boy's butt looks like?"-KC

Re: Revelations about Elka's shirt

KC: There's a butthole on your shirt.
Elka: There is not...oh my god, there is!
KC: Wait, I didn't know that!
Elka: It's like a little marmoset, and it has a butthole.

Re: KC's childhood love for the Stretch Armstrong toy

"I had to beg my mom for it, and she was like, 'That's a boy toy, and, it's like a dude in his panties.'"-KC

Re: KC finding a huge bag of styrofoam packing peanuts

"It was like a gift from god!"-KC

Re: Kelka seeing dead guy on the side of the road

KC:
We saw a dead body by the side of the road, and you were like, "Eh, we're on our way to get ice cream. I don't want to stop."
Elka: I didn't want to be late for the movie. He was already dead; what are we gonna do?
KC: [laughing] I dunno, report it?

No comments: