Saturday, December 15, 2007

ZOMG!

I finally saw the most recent teaser for Season 5 of The L Word (because I finally installed the most recent version of Flash onto my computer). Considering the show's continual deterioration, I forgot about how it's coming next month. And after watching so much HBO in the past year, I've became more elitist about quality television.

But wow! In spite of the low levels of substance and originality, the teaser definitely teased...a certain part of my body (kidding). Here are my comments:
  • What the hell is wrong with Shane's hair? Kate Moennig can pull of the sexy shaggy hair rather well, but it sort of looks like roadkill + product. I miss her hot hair from seasons 1 and 2.
  • It's cute that she tries to give up sex though. As if.
  • Girls wrestling in oil (???) = cliche #1
  • Bette is hot as her normal domme self.
  • Bette and Tina better have a crazy, hot, get-back-together FUCK session. I'm thinking it should be a mix of what they showed in the season 1 pilot and the season 1 finale: loving, graphic, and with a little bit of hungry violence.
  • Women having sex in prison = cliche #2
  • Jenny is going to be a Cunt again. I'm learning to laugh about it instead of finding her obnoxious.
  • Yaaay! Max is going to be a tranny fag! Yummy!
  • No Papi! Woohoo!
  • Tasha getting in trouble with the Army for "homosexual conduct"=possible cliche #3 or possible Annoying L Word PSA # 18
Oh, and Riese's Vlog parody of the teaser cracked my shit up. Many thanks to her. My blog crush on her is intensifying.

There's no fighting it: in spite of steadily increasing levels of crappiness, I will still avidly watch this upcoming season in hopes that some remnants of seasons 1 and 2 will resurface.

OK, NOW I'm starting my week-long hiatus from this blog in the interest of doing well on finals.