Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Gotta Put It Behind You

The Planet Podcast, Episode 304: Light my Fire

Kelka go off on another tangent, and they end up, once again, discussing Carmen's spectacular ass:

KC: If Carmen walks by, and you don't look at her ass, then you're a gay man.
Elka: Even gay men look at Carmen's ass. Here we go again, Carmen's ass. We should just change this to "The Carmen's Ass Podcast" cus that's all we care about.
KC: [giggling] Well, it's not like we could really talk about it...
Elka: I don't care about plot; I don't care about character; I just care about Carmen's luscious cheeks.
KC: I would change the show to that, but, I mean, what else could you say? You could just sit here for an hour and be like, "Uhh! It's a nice ass! Like you can't just keep saying that, but it just enters your mind...
Elka: But we do!
KC: ...whenever you think of Shane, or Carmen, or anything related to the butt, it's Carmen's ass, so it's hard not to bring it up...to my mouth to kiss.
Elka: [sarcastic] Yeah, that was really awkward the other night with my parents at dinner when you started talking about Carmen's ass...
KC: [laughs]
Elka: ...and then my mom was like, "Oh, I know what you're talking about."

Aw, to imagine Elka's adorable mother earnestly discussing Carmen's ass is sort of...cute...and disturbing.

No comments: