Sunday, September 2, 2007

We'll Have a Gay Ol' Time

I had a pretty gay weekend:
  • I finally got to see my best friend. It felt really good to see her. I got a good hug from her and her hot, scruffy boyfriend who likes to kiss boys.
  • I ended up having a sort of impromptu vegan meal with three lesbians. I was referred to as a lesbian, and this made me feel included.
  • I wandered around the gay part of the city; it was refreshing.
  • I met this BEAUTIFUL mixed guy on the train. Half his ethnicity is mine. He was totally my type: big smile, goatee, mixed. We talked and joked, and I considered getting his contact information. But he lives far away, and uh, he's Christian. Furthermore, I need to even out my experiences between females and males, or else I'm just going to keep leading on guys until I do.

No comments: