Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Truth Comes Out

Girls can be so emotionally draining. Boys can be too, but not as much for me. Thank the deity that I don't believe in that Kelka exists to renew my ability to laugh about all things queer.

The Planet Podcast: Episode 404: Layup

Elka teases KC because she's so gay that she can't tell the difference between two hot guys: Ewan McGregor and Jude Law. But then Elka goes on to tease KC for an unexpected crush:

Elka: Ewan McGregor and Jude Law are two different people, KC!
KC: They're the same people to me.
Elka: It's two different guys!
KC: I, seriously, if they're standing right next to each other, I have no idea who is who.
Elka: It's cus you don't look at boys.
KC: No, I think they're both good-looking.
Elka: Ew! I think Jude Law looks like Ryan Seacrest.
KC: Well, Ryan Seacrest is cute, except for he's 4 feet tall
Elka: KC luuvs Ryan Seacrest.
KC: I DO NOT!
Elka: You do! Admit it! Admit it, you love Ryan Seacrest.
KC: No, I really don't
Elka: You like him, don't you?
KC: I think he's funny.
Elka: [teasing] You like Ryan Seacrest!
KC: I think he's good at his job, which doesn't take much, but yeah...I think he's right for that job.
Elka: You are gonna marry him.
KC: I think it's funny that he goes out with girls that are a foot taller than him, and he likes it I think that's funny..which makes him like 5'5"...I dunno...I DO like him.
Both: [laugh]

That was cute. I love how Elka noticed it before KC, and I think it's hilarious that, of all the hot men out there, a gay girl would like Ryan Seacrest. Maybe he just doesn't do it for me.

2 comments:

Soom said...

Hi. I´m a (somewhat) longtime lurker. I usually just read the blogs, but I read this post and thought I step out of the shadows for a second.
I like kelka quotes too, some just get in your head and stay there.

Elka: It´s not a "mime swan", it´s a mute swan.

KC: Those veins are making me nervous...

KC: I am not an anything "ess". I´m a bitchess.

Elka: Oh, guess what we are gonna do at the end of this podcast, KC.
KC: Take your socks of the table, grosser?
Elka: They are clean socks!

KC: I Will Not Go Straight Even For The Government.

Anyway, back to lurking...

ShaneMo said...

Hi,

I just noticed your comment. Thanks for coming out of lurking for a brief moment.

I like your quotes too. There are a lot of good ones, and, yes, some do get stuck in your head.