Tuesday, September 11, 2007

XX + XX

After the my not-so traditional previous post, I figured I'd keep things simple and address straightforward girl-on-girl attraction:

  • Leisha Hailey looks yummy on this magazine cover. Not only is she the hottest lesbian in Hollywood, but she's probably the coolest.
  • I saw Kissing Jessica Stein. It was cute and somewhat realistic. I identified with how two girls who seem like very different people ended up merging. There were some funny moments. I was skeptical when Jessica's sort of traditional Jewish mother was so accepting of her being in a lesbian relationship, but it's not unrealistic or impossible. It was interesting to see the lines between platonic and romantic love get blurred.
  • Jodie Foster is looking kinda hot in her new movie The Brave One. The tank top. The boyish hair. The toned arms. She's lookin' good for her age.

No comments: