Friday, November 9, 2007

But the Podcast Goes On!

"I'm gonna beat your ass at Word Association! I dominate the sport of Word Association!"-KC, mocking Elka for labeling "word association" as a game

"Why did I write seatbelt is up in my arms? ...oh, anus."-KC, clarifying her notes regarding the Paige/Shane sex scene

"It's a cartoon of a cat shitting!"-Elka, articulating the hilarious drawing for the listeners

"I like to dress like a girl and fuck like a man."-Elka, saying a hilariously shocking statement

"I have curly hair that is in a halo around my head."-Elka, defining her Jewfro

"It's like those old Westerns when the guy takes like five minutes to die. He's like [groans], and he falls down and rolls around and climbs back up a poll and then eventually like gets run over by a horse and then dies again a few times."-KC, comparing Sounder's death to the sillyness of Westerns

3 comments:

spants said...

Ok so I've not yet listented to their podcasts but now I'm going to!!

spants said...

ps drinking wine by myself - am I a loser?

ShaneMo said...

You definitely should listen to their podcasts!

I cannot tell you if you're a loser for drinking wine alone. It depends on your motivations I guess.