Monday, November 19, 2007

Comic Relief

I had a dream in which almost every girl who had ever disappointed me (romantically or platonically) either taunted or teased me. Some of them worked together. It was like they all played for one team...a team against me. It was torturesome.

Must. quote. Kelka.

"I musta looked like a big tomato!"-KC, commenting on how she must have looked in an overheated classroom with her Spanish teacher

"I'm gonna hit you with something...like my lips."-Elka, expressing cute irritation with KC's silly voice overload

"She's like, 'This is never going to happen again; I assure you. Now lay down on the floor, and let me show you that I can resist you.'"-KC, imitating Dylan and all "straight" girls

"They know who had the anus."-KC, getting lost in her own sentence about Paige

"If you have something to say to us, you know where we live. We're in Albuquerque. Just look around till you see a dyke; it's probably one of us! I will take you down Octopus Head!!"-Elka, sending threats to Betty

"It's like we're recording the Harry Potter books on tape."-Elka, commenting on KC's silly voices again

No comments: