Saturday, November 10, 2007

Coincidence

So I'm at a Borders as I chill and wait for some friends to get off work. And I see two women hanging out together. They looked familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on where I had seen them before. I was kinda staring for a few seconds, and I felt like a rude asshole until I finally recognized who they were. I asked them, "Are you Oz and Slicey?" And they were like "Uh...yeah...we've never been recognized in public before."

We briefly chatted about season 5, and they said that the actresses like this season second only to season one, so they're looking forward to it (I think the actresses have a better idea of what makes a good season then Ilene does). The conversation was a bit awkward, but it was pleasant.

By the way, Oz and Slicey are the creators and maintainers of this website.

3 comments:

ooijj said...

ha. i know Oz from sydney. small world...

ShaneMo said...

All thanks to the internet.

Eve said...

damn!