Friday, November 23, 2007

Thank Kelka

I was giggling at work this week as I listened to the two, new, awesome Kelka podcasts. I love that feeling of laughing out loud in public and looking like a weirdo.

There totally should be a Kelka pride parade. And then a dance party afterwards. And a part of me totally wants to fly to Albuquerque during Pride to possibly see what they look like and party with other Kelkians.

In light of this holiday, I want to say that I seriously am grateful to them for their humor and confidence; it's contagious and much-needed.

I was mental blogging in my sleep for this blog. How nerdy am I? And I remember having a good post idea, but I have no idea what it is now. I'm surprised I've maintained this blog for so long.

Posting shall resume on Monday. Happy Thanksgiving break!

3 comments:

Seth said...

what's Kelka??
O_O'

unfortunately, I'm not good that too much speakin english...

but I can read it easily:
I think ur blog is very interestin...

=D

ShaneMo said...

Kelka=KC+Elka=awesome podcasters who do a podcast about "The L Word." They're much better than the show itself though.

ooijj said...

imagine your regret if you don't go...