Sunday, November 11, 2007

Status

  • I am suffering from acute yet chronic kitty withdrawal. No, I do not mean that as any sort of sex pun. But this blog seemed like the right place to advertise this frustration. Since I'm unable to buy one of my own at the moment, I need to find a way to access a cute, young, moderately friendly cat within the next month. And when I do, I am likely to inflict a loud and obnoxious degree of affection onto him/her. If these withdrawal symptoms intensify, I might just start befriending people I don't like to use them for their cats. I feel like George Costanza for saying this. Luckily I'm not serious. Yet.
  • I like to look like a girl; I like to look like a boy. I'm occasionally envious of those who can simultaneously look like both. Oh well.
  • Sometimes I wish I could use being queer as an excuse to avoid doing things like using purses or wearing ugly heels ( I like heels, just not hideous ones--a subjective statement, I know). But I guess that would just reinforce stereotypes.

No comments: