Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Gasp!

I literally did gasp when Portia came onto the screen during Nip/Tuck. Julia is in a lesbian relationship?! I knew there would be some lesbian drama going on with Portia on the show, but Julia as a lesbian? I guess it's believable, but I'm guessing Julia is bisexual.

I like how Julia coming out to Sean and Christian ended their obnoxious competitiveness. Christian's perverted reaction was accurate and in character.

I can't say that I find Portia especially attractive, but her character's demeanor is definitely hot. I think Julia is hideous; she looks like a ferret. I have no idea why both Sean and Christian fought over her.

I loved the look on Liz's face when she realized that Julia was dating a woman. I want Liz to find love...or just get laid.

Christian is not as hot as he used to be; he looked ridiculous in those leopard briefs during his photo shoot.

I hope the show does a good and interesting job of exploring Julia's bisexuality. She was a rather boring character before since all she did was get knocked up and whine about not being able to be a doctor.

Ah, the drama. Gotta love it.

No comments: