Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm a Kelkaholic! I'm addicted to Kelkahol!

I'm a blog whore today. Sorta. I'm feeling full of Kelka love right now after hearing their last podcast and thinking about the idea of Kelkian party. I just feel like randomly quoting them without much explanation:

"WE NEED TO HAVE A LESBIAN INTERVENTION IN YOUR SCHOOL!"-Elka, imitating Paige

"You bitch ass bitch!"-Elka, being dorky

"You can't identify as a lesbian and fuck Bacne Man."-Elka, referring to Tina considering herself a lesbian even though she's fucking an ugly dude

"You mean you haven't seen an Elephant dick??"-KC

"STEP INTO A SLIM JIM!"-KC, mistaking the Slim Jim slogan

"Just because I have giant eyebrows doesn't mean that I'm dykey."-Elka

"You have a very concise asswipe."-KC

"I'm on birth control."-7 year old KC, talking to her Irish Catholic aunts and uncles, trying to seem mature

"If you're at a party, and some man says, "I'm not a homophobe, BUT..."-Kelka, sharing telltale signs of a homophobic prick's behavior

"Oh no. Not ovaries of stone Jenny."-Elka, referring to Jenny's assertiveness in season 3

"Dogs don't projectile vomit; that's all I'm saying."-KC, clearing up "confusion" over how dogs throw up

"Don't kick your dog!"-Elka, imitating the PSA's from those "The More You Know" commercials

Sometimes I think quotes are funnier with less context

2 comments:

Des said...

"I had to throw my panties in the woods!" a la KC

"She's a cunt face - and not in a good way." - Elka

"Hold on a moment, I'm gay and this is my important organ." - KC

Elka: "The way to tell if a girl is gay is not if ring finger is long.."
KC: ".. its to see if her ring finger is in your vagina."

Do you ever wonder if you ever actually randomly met another Kelkian that your head might explode from to much Kelka talk?

ShaneMo said...

HAHAHA! Those are also good quotes.

Oh man, I'd LOVE to randomly meet a Kelkian. I'd probably hug her and get all giddy.