Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Too sexy!

The Planet Podcast: The Chart, 07/17/07

I was amused by the drunk dialing Kelkians, so I felt like counting how many times a listener used certain adjectives to describe Kelka's state of awesomeness:

I'm a sexy bitch, and you girls are clearly sexy bitches, and you guys are hot, and your podcast is hot, and everything about everything you do is so goddamn sexy that I am full of sexiness, and there's sexiness clouding the room right now. And I'm drunk, and you're sexy, and that's all I have to say about that. KC and Elka, you girls go on and be your goddamn sexy selves because you're so goddamn sexy that there's sexiness everywhere. That's all I have to say, and you girls are hot. So you have a good, hot, sexy, fucking day, and I love you [funny, strange, affectionate munching sound].

"sexy"-7
"sexiness"-3
"goddamn"-3
"hot"-4
----------------
Total: 17

No comments: