Sunday, March 23, 2008

Black or White

Sigh. I hung out with my the friend of a dude I briefly dated. I will call him Bob. Things went very well. I'm feeling smitten. The way he talks makes me want to jump him. We like and respect each other. There is a chance that this could turn into a relationship. I was SO not expecting this.

I still compartmentalize. I immediately feel like if I enter a committed relationship with a boy, then I'll have less of a right to blog here, to listen to Kelka, to wear boyish clothes, to watch The L Word. Et cetera.

I need to get to a more fluid place where I just acknowledge all the parts of me and stop with the labeling bullshit.

2 comments:

♀ L's brain ♀ said...

or what about grey?
Even in the L word they have bisexuals. So don't feel that way! I know what you mean though, good luck to you :)

ShaneMo said...

Yes, grey is the goal. It always has been for me in so many different respects.

Thank you for the encouragement.