Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Freaks Shall Inherit the Earth

I was trying to explain the Kelkaverse to a straight friend the other day. She was sort of beginning to get it. But I've noticed it's hard to describe without sounding like a lame-ass nerd. I fully embrace my nerdiness, but I still feel strange when I try to convey the awesomeness of the Kelkian Army to someone. We essentially are a podcasting/blogging/internet discussion board community.

Dot. Dot. Dot.

NERD ALERT!

I'm sure I've said this before, but it's odd to have such strong feelings about such a community. The technology enables us to connect.

Hmm, this post didn't have as much of a point to it as I thought it would. As Kurt Cobain sang, "Oh well, whatever, nevermind."

I will end by posting a link to this lovely little gem.

No comments: