Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Episode 512: "Loyal and True"

I can't believe the season is over! Eight more episodes and then it's goodbye L Word and, more sadly, goodbye Kelka.

Opening Scene: Eh, I don't really remember it.

Helena: I think this season was better without her just because it was less crowded, and we could focus on more drama with the original characters. But I was happy to see her come back and help Kit and Lover Cindy.

Tina: I feel irritated that they're suddenly making Tina a champion of Jenny's writing.

TiBette: Hot. It's great that Tina is no longer the dependent housewife that she used to be. I don't think they should have more kids though; they're too busy.

Adele: They were so trying to show Adele as the villain when she pulled out a cigarette and had her face off with Tina. She certainly is a cuntface for trying to make the movie less gay.

Jodi: Humiliating Bette like that was a low blow. She has every right to be upset and passive aggressive, but that was very immature of her.

Phyllis: While she was mean to Shane, her attack had some valid points. The chances are that Shane will get bored and dump Molly anyways.

Molly: I liked how she handled Shane dumping her. She wasn't an indignant faucet like Carmen. She was strong, and she still had an understanding of where Shane was coming from.


Shane: While Shane might have been feeling shitty and stressed about Molly, I find it hard to believe that she would betray Jenny by fucking Nikki. Although Shane and Nikki are pretty hot together.

Alice: While I understand why Alice is feeling tired of reconciling her differences with Tasha, Tasha is ten times hotter than the other chick. I think Alice should try to work thinks out with Tasha. Just once more. If it doesn't work, then the right thing to do would be to break it off and then pursue the not-as-hot girl.


Jenny: In spite of some of the awful things she's done, I did feel bad for her. I'm not sure she and Shane could make it as a couple, but it could be interesting to explore next season.

They're clearly addressing the issue of fidelity more explicitly. Cheating has definitely been one of the themes of this series. I wonder how this will pan out next season. Sigh.

No comments: