Monday, March 24, 2008

Random

  • I think there should be a universal code word system for everyone. There should be a code word if you're gay, straight, bi, etc. There should be a code word for what base you want to go to. There should be a code word for what fetishes or preferences you have. Maybe I'm taking the idea too far, but it could simplify things.
  • It still throws me off when straight women refer to their female friends as their "girlfriends."
  • A while ago a friend pointed out how it's sexist to say that someone with guts has balls and someone without guts is a pussy. It implies that vaginas are weak and passive and that balls have more power. If you ask me, boobs have more power than both of those body parts.
  • I watched Hard Candy. It was interesting, but it left me unsatisfied. Ellen Page is such a cutie though!

No comments: