Friday, April 6, 2007

Dana Fairbanks is SUCH a lesbian!

I'm so gay because...
  • I like science fiction.
  • I hate wearing dresses and skirts.
  • The concept of uncomfortable high heels is beyond me (but I'm game when the need arises).
  • I LOVE cats.
  • I don't like purses.
  • I like watching well-choreographed fight scenes in films.
  • I can be "sporty spice" when I'm not lazy about staying in shape.
  • I'm not big on make-up; it is, after all, called "make up," and I don't think it should be used excessively to "make up" for one's flaws or to "make up" attractive features.
  • I do enjoy video games and computer games.
  • I have days where I like wearing boyish clothes (e.g. sneakers and a hoodie).
  • I like watching girs and boys kiss.
I'm so not gay because...
  • Bugs and spiders make me scream, run away, and want to cry.
  • I like pink.
  • I'm not too into following sports.
  • I don't know shit about using tools or fixing cars.
  • I like wearing mascara.
  • I'm meticulous about maintaining my eyebrows.
  • I like wearing my hair down a bit past my shoulders.
  • I do enjoy the wang on occasion.
  • I can be a sucker for sappiness in TV and film.

No comments: