Thursday, April 19, 2007

Meet my lover...Dragomir

"The L Word," Episode 213: Lacuna

Peggy Peabody invited Helena to lunch, and Helena was angry when she found Winnie, her ex, sitting at the table with Peggy. Peggy explained how she wants there to be peace between them:

Peggy: I wanted to see Winnie, too. I hear things are getting ugly between the two of you. I won't have that, Helena.
Helena: You won't have it?
Peggy: Everything you do reflects on me. Please try to remember that.
Helena: After Vladimir, mummy, I really don't think the standard was all that high.
Peggy: His name was Dragomir, darling, and he was never meant to be a standard bearer.

Dragomir?! I LOVE making fun of weird and ugly names, so that random little bit cracked me up. God, I love Peggy Peabody. And I like how she put Helena in her place (at this point, Helena was the manipulative villain who helped spit TiBette up).

Peggy kicks more Helena ass later on in the episode, but that's a different quote for a different day.

3 comments:

perfectcrazy said...

Helena is SOOO much better in the last season.

ShaneMo said...

I do like her as a cute, comedic character. Although I don't like her sudden personality change, and I don't really like watching her do sex scenes. She's just so exaggerated and unbelievable.

AKH said...

OH I loooooooooove Peggy Peabody. I hope we see more of her in the 5th season.