Thursday, April 12, 2007

Gary Coleman?

The Planet Podcast, Episode 401: Legend in the Making

Kelka are discussing the, uh, ramifications of season 4 beginning on the very next day after the storylines in season 3 ended:

KC: Oh wait a minute, I just realized something. So we're supposed to be coming back the next day, but the baby is older. I didn't think about that!
Elka: Well what are they gonna do?
KC: I don't know they could replace that baby with another baby.
Elka: OH, don't even say that! I LOVE that baby!
KC: Okay, the baby...was cute..
Elka: I love that baby!
KC: ...it's still cute, but it's starting to look a little Gary Coleman'ish. It looks like a little baby boy Gary Coleman.
Elka: [offended] Don't talk smack on Olivia.
KC: I'm NOT talking smack. The baby changed overnight into Gary Coleman, that's all I'm saying.Gary Coleman's cute!
Elka: You are walking on thin ice, Missy. We need to just move on. I love that baby!

I was thinking a similar thought when I saw the baby in episode 401, but I hadn't articulated it into such a precise comparison as KC did. But, yes, the baby is still definitely very cute.

No comments: