Monday, April 30, 2007

Really? Really Papi?

Yeah, I know the line is getting overdone, but it's classic now!

The Planet Podcast, Episode 402: Livin' La Vida Loca

Kelka are discussing how Papi describes her moves as "magic circles" when she fucks Alice.

KC: Eh? Oh, you're a genius! You genius lesbian goddess!
Elka: She discovered circles! No wonder! I thought she was gonna say she was doing the alphabet.
KC: The alphabet?! Oh my god, that's like so 13 year-old boy.
Elka: It's like Papi discovered the cheat code to the vagina. She's like, "Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B A B Start," and Alice is like, "Woohoo!!"
KC: Yeah, all women are the..oh my god! That was such bullshit! First of all, some women are circular, and women are very up and down. And some women are way more complicated. You can't just say magic circles before you even see the thing!
Elka: I do fractals.
KC: You know what I'm saying though?
Elka: YES, I know what you're saying! Obviously, it's this massive innovation: "Circles! All this time I've been making little z's!"
KC: No wonder. No wonder she's a goddess.

Thank you, Elka, for that wit.

No comments: