Thursday, April 26, 2007

You Are SO Gay!

The Planet Podcast, Off-Season: 5/3/06

The Spanish teacher. We all know the story. It doesn't translate as well to print, but here's an excerpt:

KC: So then her shirts started getting lower, and so she'd bend over laughs so she'll bend over to say something to me the one time I can completely remember is she passed back these tests and she's going over the test. A few of them I thought she had marked wrong. I got like a 94. At the time I was like, 'I think you got these wrong but they weren't wrong.' So she came over to my desk, and she like..TOTALLY exposes herself to me.
Elka: [suspicious] What do you mean by that?
KC: I can see, like, almost her whole breast.
Elka: Did you see the nipple?
KC: No, she was wearing a bra. I'll get to that later. So she was wearing a white bra over her dark, Hispanic-skinned breasts. So she bends over, and she's like, 'Well show me what you mean.' And I'm like, I couldn't even speak to the woman! I just started cracking up, and I'm like, 'Nevermind, I think I made a mistake. And she's like, "No, lemme see, what are you talking about." And I'm like, 'I think you marked these wrong, and...' I couldn't even speak in a complete sentence. I was like, 'These wrong...you...I don't know!" [laughs]
Elka: Oh my God!
KC: [laughs] I mean, there were BREASTS, nice, young, perky breasts, like, eight inches from my..nose.
Elka: You should be used to that
KC: Well..I'm NOT!

The way KC was so flustered was just classic; I think her voice reached an octave level that we hadn't heard before.

1 comment:

AKH said...

LOL That was too funny. Now I have to go back and listen to that podcast. I loved the spanish teacher updates.