Friday, April 6, 2007

It's always funny when it happens to someone else

The Planet Podcast, Episode 305: Lifeline

While discussing Dana's cancer, Elka asks KC what movies or TV shows have made her cry. KC admits to crying while watching "Oprah," "Little House on the Prairie," and "The Brady Bunch." Then Elka goes on to admit incidents that are just as embarrassing:

Elka: I cried during the season finale of season 2 of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" when Angel was evil, and then he turned good, and Buffy had to kill him and send him to hell.
Elka: I cried. Anyway, I cried when Buffy had to kill Angel.
KC: Did you, like, get a tear in your eye? Or were you like [sob noises]?
KC: No, I just got a tear in my eye. It wasn't like "Brokeback Mountain" where I cried so hard I fell down the stairs!

...

Elka: I literally was crying so hard at the end of that movie that I couldn't see where I was going, and I fell down the stairs in the movie theatre!
KC: I kinda caught you. Oh no, you twisted your ankle!
Elka: No, I fell on you!
KC: You twisted your ankle I think.
Elka: I know! And then I was crying and limping.
KC: You are such a pussy.
Elka: Uh, what were we talking about? "The L Word"?

I love it when they tanget.

No comments: