Sunday, April 29, 2007

You Could Be Helping Some Lonely Lez In the Midwest

Even though "The L Word" has been a disappointment for the past two seasons, I should probably say that the show has definitely helped me admit my own sexuality to myself. It's a prerequisite to the process of coming out. The show might now always be realistic, and most of the actors might be straight, but it's been immensely theraputic to actually see (mostly) convincing lesbian relationships on TV.

And without the show, there would be no Kelka podcast. The Planet Podcast has also helped me to embrace my gay side. It's also been theraputic to know that there are happy, hilarious, confident, out lesbian couples out there.

Praise technology!

1 comment:

AKH said...

I'm with you 100%. I cringe to think where I'd be if there was no L Word or Planet Podcast.