Monday, April 16, 2007

She was talking about farting! That is right up my alley!

The Planet Podcast, Episode 404: Layup

Kelka are discussing how they possibly heard Leisha Hailey fart while she was peeing on the toilet. They played a sound clip of it, and it definitely was a tiny, yet audible fart. But they didn't know if that was actually Leisha Hailey:

KC: The next shot was where we turned the volume up all the way on the TV to see if we had misheard the, um, passing of air through the ass of Leisha Hailey. And no, we did not mishear it.
Elka: She let a little squeaker get through.
[plays clip]
KC: Well first, like, we watched the show, and I'm like, "Eh? That is not what I heard. Because this is a television." It's not like it's reality TV.
Elka: We're not watching "Jackass."
KC: What she on a real toilet?! Like, what the hell? Where'd they get that soundbite?
Elka: Where do you think?!
KC: I don't know! You think that's a Leisha Hailey actual fart?
Elka: No, I think she has a fart double.

The conversation continues to go on about peeing on the phone and how dogs sound when they vomit. It's hilarious. But one quote at a time. Fart double?! I was doing the dishes when I first heard this. The joke sounded a bit pre-planned because I would have expected KC to cackle at hearing that for the first time. Either way, I cracked up and still do.

No comments: