Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Cute and Mean, Inc.

The Planet Podcast, Episode 411: Literary License to Kill

KC gives fashion and grooming advice to Leonard and Tina. Forget Janice Dickenson and Simon Cowell. KC should have her own reality show where she sits in a corner and critics everyone's appearances:

KC: Here's a little tip, a fashion advice tip for Leonard..or anyone with pale skin and blonde hair. Don't buy eyeglasses the same color as your hair. Ya look weird. He looks so weird! He looks like he's made out of butter.

I am inclined to agree:


KC then addresses Tina:

KC:
Mole removal, it's like an outpatient thing. You go in, they take it off, you're all smoothed over, and you go home the same day; it's no big deal at all.
Elka: You disgust me.
KC: Oh, do I?
Elka: How could you?
KC: I can't stand the moles about her mouth. They bother me.
Elka: That is a terrible thing to say. She's completely adorable; there's nothing wrong with her appearance. And I don't think that she should get mole removal. That's ridiculous.
KC: There's nothing wrong with her appearance, aside from the hideous moles.
Elka: Wha? I have..
KC: No, you don't!
Elka: Not on my face.
KC: Hers protrude like an inch.
Elka: You're horrible.
KC: Okay.
Elka: I can't believe that you're even saying that.
KC: I'm willing to accept that I'm horrible, but I'm honest. It bothers me to look at them. It makes me itchy! Are you being honest that it doesn't bother you?
Elka: First of all, I never noticed anything.
KC: *gasp! They like cast a shadow across her face!

The sheer meanness of this cracked me up; it was bad enough that KC made fun of her moles. But to say that they protrude an inch and cast a shadow is cruel...and hilarious.

No comments: