Thursday, July 5, 2007

"Discuss!"

So I was talking to my friend who also identifies as bi, but she's probably like 75% straight. She had some thoughts that I don't really want to explore, but I figured I'd just put them out there:

blueyedju:
dude if i could find any girl who was not either a lifestyle dyke who wanted me for a gf or a little bi-curious airhead
blueyedju: ...well i don't know how to finish that sentence
ShaneMo: lol!!
blueyedju: girls are easy. it's defining who you are with them that's tough.
blueyedju: we have no paradigm to follow
blueyedju: nobody taught us how to love women
blueyedju: we were bred to hate each other
ShaneMo: hmmm, i think guys are easier...usually less maintenance.
ShaneMo: but yes, we are bred to hate girls
blueyedju: that's why the best xx/xx relationships most of us encounter are love/hate
blueyedju: as with our mothers
ShaneMo: oh dear
blueyedju: am i wrong?

2 comments:

CawfeeGuy said...

girls have cooties.

cute blog, BTW.

ShaneMo said...

Cawfeeguy,

Yeah, girls do have cooties. But I think boys do too.

Thanks for the comments!