Monday, July 23, 2007

More Bits

I missed gay blogging!

I had a very long conversation with an alter ego. Here are some moments of amusement and insight:

Re: Girls with internalized homophobia....

ShaneMo: she had her ineternalize homophobia
fbaddict: ha..."eternal" is right
ShaneMo: HAH
ShaneMo: eternalize
fbaddict: internalized eternalized homophobia
ShaneMo: i hereby eternalize my homophobia
fbaddict: haha

fbaddict: she would flirt with other people or whatever
fbaddict: or talk about "hot guyzzz!!!"
ShaneMo: three z'?
fbaddict:lol
ShaneMo: definitely a little gay
fbaddict:what?
ShaneMo: "hot guyzzz"="I need to announce my straightness!"="I'm at least bisexual!"
fbaddict: hahaha

A bit of, uh, "internalized gyno-phobia"?....

fbaddict: ugh, i hate girls
ShaneMo: hahaha
fbaddict: they are BITCHES
fbaddict: arent they?
ShaneMo: they definitely can be
fbaddict: and they do this to guys too. poor guys
ShaneMo: hellloo!
fbaddict: I do this to guys
fbaddict: i'm horrible
fbaddict: oh yeah
fbaddict: and..you were mean to your stalker too!
ShaneMo: i have too
ShaneMo: dammnit
fbaddict: we should be nicer

Re: How I finally realized that I'm bi...the hard way...

ShaneMo: when i broke up w/ the ex i told him i want to pursue girls
fbaddict:to hurt him?
ShaneMo: partly to make it easier for us both
ShaneMo: b/c then...i could feel less pain b/c i could comfort myself with the thought that i'm gay
ShaneMo: which isn't true
fbaddict: oh so you thought you were gay?
fbaddict: or wanted to believe you were
ShaneMo: i wanted to believe i was so i could feel indifferent to him, but i wasn't indifferent to him
ShaneMo: and so he wouldn't take it as personally

Women can feel "blue balled" too...

ShaneMo: I was like, "what a bitchface blueballer"
fbaddict: poor men
ShaneMo: yah, i'm kinda glad about not having testosterone in my system
fbaddict: oh god, me too
ShaneMo: or testicles. those are gross.
fbaddict: that would be terrible
fbaddict: why are testicles gross?
ShaneMo: ick. the wang is beautiful
ShaneMo: the balls....eww
fbaddict: haha
ShaneMo: i know a lot of straight girls who feel that way
fbaddict: i know a lot of lesbians that feel that way
ShaneMo: like...who says, "wow, he had a nice, big pair!"?
fbaddict: lmao
ShaneMo: grossss
fbaddict: i guess some are gross... just like some penises are just plain ugly
ShaneMo: lol
fbaddict: lol
ShaneMo: "his penis was butt ugly"
fbaddict: haha
fbaddict: ive heard people say that
ShaneMo: hahahah
fbaddict: i have a gay guy friend who always tells me about how hideous his boyfriend's penis is
ShaneMo: lol!
ShaneMo: sounds like love
fbaddict: LOL

No comments: