Sunday, July 8, 2007

Things to Come

I am hoping to find the time to blog about the following topics within the next week or so:
  • The possible connection between homosexuality and eating disorders
  • Is it superficial for transgendered individuals to change their bodies via hormones and surgery?
  • Some times when "The L Word" got the music right
I'm posting this because if I say it publically, then hopefully I'll follow through on writing on topics that I've been wanting to explore for a while now.

In other news, Kelka posted a podcast! Yaaay! It's short, but with my withdrawal, I'll take what I can get.

Also, in this post, I mentioned having several "not real" crushes. I want to add Zadie Smith to the list. I'm currently reading The Autograph Man. Her writing style rocks my face off; she's amazing at getting inside a character's head while still being hilarious. And she's half Jamaican and half English. How could I not have a literary crush on her?

Happy Sunday!

No comments: