Monday, July 2, 2007

The "L" Letter

The Planet Podcast, Episode 409: Lacy Lilting Lyrics

Kelka are discussing the end of the episode when Alice and Shane vandalize the billboard of Shane modeling in "boys' panties." And then Elka brought up a hilariously defective billboard:

Elka: Do remember the one billboard on I-25 and it was for a hotel and it was like "Free cable..."
KC: Huh?
Elka:... [laughing] do you remember? It was like, "Free cable, color TV, and free heated poo"?
KC: [laughs] Oh, it was like an electronic one, and the "l" part didn't turn over.
Elka: The "l" was broken, and it was like, "Free heated poo."

If I saw the words "Free heated poo" on a billboard, I'd probably hurt myself from laughing so hard.

1 comment:

AKH said...

Ewww free heated poo? LOL I'm surprised they didn't take a picture of it and post it. That would have been hilarious.