Saturday, June 16, 2007

Crushes

I have several crushes. None of them, however, are real. This is what I mean:

-I have a crush on SloganX's voice. Green's voice is cute too, but Slo's is sexy and Shane-like.
-I have a blog crush on Riese because her writing, especially on her L Word blog, makes me laugh out loud. I hope she and her girlfriend laugh a lot.
-I have a crush on the voice of Ladytron's singer.
-I love KC and Elka dearly, but I don't have any sort of hypothetical crush on them.

Hmmmm...

5 comments:

AKH said...

OH I hope they don't find out that you like SloganX's voice better than theirs. LOL J/K I should start listening to their podcast. ; )

ShaneMo said...

They aren't Kelka, but they are fun to listen to. They incorporate more music, and it's usually music I enjoy. I'm still catching up on listening to their podcasts.

ShaneMo said...

To add to this, both Slo and Green are super cute!

ShaneMo said...

Hah, no. I know Slo lives in Phoenix. They're in a long distance relationship with each other. They met through the Kelka forum I believe.

OH, have you heard their podcast (Groups Sex 4 I believe) in which they interview Kelka? At the end Kelka admit to being a couple.

AKH said...

OH I'll have to check that one out. Although I always kind of thought they were a couple and they started to give it away this last season, but I can't wait to hear that one.

I think I'm done with long-distance relationships. They are too much work. I give people credit who can make them work.