Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hmmm...

In the previous post, I was wondering why Kelka asserted that, if they were men, they'd want to be gay men. And I think it boils down to not wanting to be part of an interaction in which a female is subjected to the wang. Maybe it's a feminist thing. Maybe it's a lesbian thing. Maybe it's a slightly "heterophobic" thing. I'm not sure.

But preferring to interact with the wang as a gay male indicates a desire for equality since both partners have the same equipment and are capable of imposing on each other.

But interacting with the wang as a female doesn't necessarily mean she's being subjected to it. And some women enjoy varying degrees of subjection (just like some men do, gay or straight). Furthermore, it's not like there can't be subjection between two females. Ironically, my friend just showed me this link.

To each their own. I see both sides.

2 comments:

jordan said...

can we please chat, meet, become great friends, and go to kelka...i mean albq. pride together?!?! ;-) hit me up yo!!! :-)

ShaneMo said...

ZOMG YES!!!