Wednesday, January 2, 2008

You Probably Don't Want to Know This

So a few months ago, I had found THE cure for PMS (which I'm hesitant to share at this point). I'm not joking though. It totally worked: I had no food cravings, emotional volatility, or rampant hormones. It was great to not feel like my frontal lobe had been disabled. But I currently can't use it because it'd aggravate another health issue I'm waiting out on.

As a result, I have been feeling very all over the place in the past week. I forgot what it feels like. It's pissing me off (surprise, surprise).

Typically, when the hormones get all crazy, they say something along the lines of, "OMG DICK IS THE GREATEST THING EVER." I'm sorry if this grosses out any lesbians, but it's true. And my general opinion of the wang doesn't even support this vehement sentiment: I think wangs are fun, but they have their limitations. (And I've been considering generalizing this opinion to most men). But I can't control what the hormones scream.

Lately, however, the hormone rages are becoming more balanced between focusing on males and females. Yay! I'm a slightly more genuine and balanced bisexual!

But yesterday, in an estrogen dominant fit of irritation, I admitted that I have a crush on a guy to myself. I sort of have for a few years now, and I sense a possibility with him. He's totally not right for me in a serious way, but I'm blinded by his wit, charm, looks, and slight badboy-ness (are you really blind if you're aware of your blindness?).

WHAT THE FUCK? Bad boy? I'm a heterosexual cliche now!

Bisexuality IS gross.

1 comment:

Eve said...

"Typically, when the hormones get all crazy, they say something along the lines of, "OMG DICK IS THE GREATEST THING EVER." I'm sorry if this grosses out any lesbians, but it's true."

I think this entire statement bears analysis. Your hormones say yes and your (self-imposed) conditioning says I'm sorry. This is also a problem for me, so I'm glad you're playing with it.