Saturday, January 5, 2008

Like a Ping Pong Ball

I was thinking about New Boy (whom I've gone on three dates with). I haven't heard from him in a week. [*snaps fingers*] Darn. I was definitely infatuated for a while, but now, I honestly feel neutral. My ability to emotionally detach from males so easily sort of creeps me out. I wasn't always this way.

If I could have it my way, we'd be friends, experience an increase in sexual tension, have sex a few times, be affectionate for a while, and then just go back to being friends. I wonder if that'd fly with him. The idea of being in a monogamous relationship with a guy sounds rather weird to me at the moment.

Maybe he hasn't gotten under my skin yet. I occasionally feel bits of straight girl competitiveness with my ex's girlfriend, even though she seems like a mostly cool and respectable person.

Who the fuck knows? It is what it is.

1 comment:

jordan said...

hey girl hey. truth i had to look up the word kelkian... thank gob for urban dictionary. so apparently i'm not lol. riese owns my lword obsessed soul. ileane is a crazy mother. omg could you imagine if she actually was your crazy mother. crazy. where in illinois? stop by again.