Sunday, January 6, 2008

EDIT: "They're real, and they're SPECTACULAR!"

I finally gave in and started watching season 1 of Desperate Housewives. I'm about 1/3 of the way through. It's definitely engaging. Eva Longoria looks like Carmen, and everytime I see her, I think of Shane and Carmen and how hot they were.

You know you're getting more queer when you find yourself getting more and more turned off by conventional standards of beauty. Teri Hatcher, for example, is disgustingly thin. And I hate how Eva Longoria always dresses like a skank and wears gobs of make-up. I can't even tell if she needs make-up. She doesn't look like a real person; I can't even see her character as someone with emotions.

I'm not anti-make-up, but I don't get why some women wear so much of it. Even Shane could stand to ease up on the eyeliner. Whatever happened to leaving stuff to the imagination and natural beauty? Artificiality is not hot.

No comments: