Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'm Looking Through You

It's fun to observe other people and look for clues that could indicate what team they play for. For example, there's a health foods store near me that I've been frequenting for the past few years. And there's a woman working there who is at least a few years older than me. I sensed she could be gay from the second I walked in. I can't say I'm attracted to her, but I still like to look for clues. Here's my supporting evidence:
  • Uh, she works in a health foods store. I've heard her express joy at finding foods that are healthier/vegetarian.
  • She's not masculine, but she's not super femmy or into make-up.
  • I saw her wearing flannel once (why the hell does this hideous article of clothing have to be a lesbian stereotype?)
BUT, today I took a look at her fingernails, and they are pretty long. Maybe she's a pillow queen. Or not looking to get any. Or straight.

Hmmm. The mystery continues...

No comments: